+ TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
BrightWork Power BI Pack and Services
Transform your enterprise project data into powerful insights.
Get insights from your data. Effortlessly.
Our Power BI Consulting team will design an initial data model using your project data to deliver insights you may never have had before, in just 2 weeks.
Why Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI is a Microsoft software app that allows you to connect your unrelated sources of data into configurable, visually immersive, and interactive insights. Power BI quickly and easily helps you to discover what’s important and collaborate with your team more efficiently.
The BrightWork Power BI Pack, available to BrightWork customers, is a pre-built report with six configurable dashboards.
The interactive project and portfolio management dashboards display high-level data in engaging visualizations, with the ability to drill-down into the details of project work as needed.
With the BrightWork Power BI Pack, transform your data into powerful insights so you can make the right project decisions.
What’s in the BrightWork Power BI Pack?
6 central dashboards that connect to all three BrightWork project data sources – the Project Cache, Work cache, and the Project Status Report Cache:
- Portfolio Dashboards
- Portfolio Timeline
- Project and Task Timeline
- Work Report
- Issues Report
- Status Report.
- Meet with a BrightWork Power BI consultant to determine your requirements for Power BI project dashboards.
- Your BrightWork Power BI consultant architects a common data model and highlights missing data points regarding your project caches.
- Provision and configure your Power BI environment to create powerful interactive dashboards using your enterprise data.
Our BrightWork Power BI consulting team delivers high–quality, tailored services to drive innovation and empower decision–makers with business-critical insights.
Our Power BI consulting services will help your organization to:
- Adopt and implement Power BI.
- Customize the Power BI platform to your requirements.
- Integrate any data sources and maintain data infrastructure.
- Generate business value through data analytics and visualization.
- Optimize project planning and execution with engaging reports, dashboards, and views.
- Keep project teams on track with easy access to project insights on any device.
Site Collection Admin Access. The user setting up the reports must be a Site Collection Admin to have access to create the reports. This can be a service account just for running this service. It is best if you do not need to change the password.
BrightWork Solution. You must be a BrightWork customer to purchase the Brightwork Power BI Service Pack.
Power BI Desktop. The report is generated in Power BI desktop, which must be installed to connect to your specific data for Brightwork to create the reports. Power BI desktop is free if you have Office 365.
Power BI Pro. From Power BI desktop, you publish using the Power BI Service. To share the reports, you need to have Power BI Pro.
Explore more of Technical Project Management Services
BrightWork Solution Upgrade
Ensure your team continues to leverage new features in every new release of BrightWork.
SharePoint Platform Upgrade
We’ll take care of your SharePoint environment upgrade and allow you to focus on your core business.
For Existing Customers
Contact our Customer Success Team to find out how you can benefit from BrightWork Professional Services
New to BrightWork?
Contact our Sales Team to learn how BrightWork can help you reach Project Management Success