BrightWork Evolve Service
Your Customer Success Partner will help you evolve your project management maturity and practices at a time and pace that suits you.
What is the BrightWork Evolve Service?
The Evolve Service ensures your group continuously improves your implementation of the solution and processes around managing project requests, projects, and portfolios, and maximizes the value of your investment in BrightWork.
Some common objectives that the Evolve Service helps with:
- Implementing the backlog from the Evolve Plan developed during your initial deployment, and integrating the additions and changes.
- Maturing the project and portfolio management processes in your organization.
Your dedicated BrightWork Customer Success Partner will continue working with your group from where you concluded with the BrightWork Start Service.
The Evolve service uses the Evolve plan and the larger Project Management Success Strategy document that was collaboratively developed during the initial Start service, using the BrightWork 3D Deployment Process (Design, Deliver, Deploy).
The BrightWork Customer Success Partner will work with the project management Champion from your group as the main point of contact. They will work together during these Evolve sessions with the option to include project team members and additional stakeholders as necessary.
What type of assistance can we provide?
The Evolve Service and associated options are all designed to help advance project and portfolio management in your organization.
As part of your Evolve Service, you can pick from a number of services, as needed, including:
- Bi-weekly check-ins and on the job project management coaching – meet with your Customer Success Partner on a schedule to get your questions answered and project management guidance.
- Product Training – we’ll help onboard new team members using BrightWork or provide more advanced training for those more involved in the deployment.
- Continue work on your Project Management Strategy
- Help with 3D Deployment (Design, Deliver, Deploy) to deliver the next phases of your Evolve Plan.
- BrightWork Solution Upgrade – ensure your team continues to leverage new features in every new release of BrightWork.
- More reporting enhancements with Power BI – we’ll customize and develop Power BI solutions to integrate with your enterprise data and reporting needs.
- SharePoint Platform Upgrade – we’ll take care of your SharePoint environment upgrade and allow you to focus on your core business.
- Project Management Process Coaching and Mentoring for your team.
- Personal and Collaborative Leadership Training – Develop the leadership skills and insights needed for project and team management. This course is based on the Collaborative Project Management Handbook written by BrightWork CEO Éamonn McGuinness
Effort and Duration
We will work with you to deliver the Evolve service, with exact scheduling dependent on the availability of the team, and typically spending a few days each month working together.
Future requirement backlog ideas will be added to your custom Evolve plan and Project Management Success Strategy document for use in subsequent iterations.
Get more information on the Evolve Service pack. Book a quick chat now
For Existing Customers
Contact our Customer Success Team to find out more about BrightWork Services
New to BrightWork?
Contact our Sales Team to learn how BrightWork can help you reach Project Management Success