+ SOLUTION SERVICES
BrightWork Product Training and Certification
Get trained and certified using BrightWork in just 16 hours.
Leverage your BrightWork solution for project and portfolio management with customized training.
What is BrightWork Product Training and Certification?
BrightWork Product Training and Certification is a customized training course based on your environment and project management processes.
The training course is a critical part of your project management deployment, allowing your teams to take on and grow their usage of BrightWork quickly and efficiently.
Once the training is completed, participants can take the optional BrightWork certification exam.
All training participants, as well as anyone else in your organization, can continue to develop their BrightWork skills with full access to our online training materials.
Why get certified?
The BrightWork Training and Certification program will help you to get more from the solution for project and portfolio management.
As a certified BrightWork user, you will:
- Thoroughly understand the BrightWork solution.
- Have the knowledge you need to manage all your organization’s project types.
- Pull your own reports and customize personal reports to get the data you need for your specific job function.
- Know where to find your work so that you never miss a deadline and can share your progress.
- Manage and maintain your resources so that they’re never over-allocated and can set workloads properly.
- Understand how to deploy new BrightWork features and capabilities.
Your Customer Success Partner (CSP) will customize your training so that it is specific to your environment and enables your team to adopt BrightWork quickly.
The course is suitable for the project management champion from your group and other relevant team members such as senior managers, project managers, and team members.
The course covers the following areas:
- End-User Training: Role-based user training for stakeholders, senior management, team members, and project managers. Learnings include the elements of a project site, cross-project reporting, task management, and customizing reports.
- Configuration Training: This section covers basic to advanced configurations, including project request management, BrightWork Reporter, Metrics, and Template Design Sync.
- Training also includes setting up the ‘Training Project Office’ for ongoing training needs.
Once the training is complete, you can complete an optional one-hour assessment and certification interview.
Effort and Duration
16 hours of training delivered in one week or over two weeks, depending on team availability.