+ BRIGHTWORK PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
BrightWork Product Training and Certification
Get trained and certified using BrightWork and SharePoint in just 16 hours.
Understand how to use BrightWork to reach your project and portfolio management goals.
What is the BrightWork Product Training and Certification?
The BrightWork Product Training and Certification course is a customized training course that is specific to your environment.
After the training, you will have a strong understanding of how to use BrightWork to meet your organization’s project management needs.
Why get certified?
The BrightWork Training and Certification program was created to help you get more from the solution for your projects.
Becoming certified provides you with a way to thoroughly understand the product and solve challenges within BrightWork for you and your team.
As a certified BrightWork user, you will also:
- Have the benefit of knowing the advanced techniques to help your organization take on new features as they grow into the product.
- Pull your own reports and customize personal reports to get the data you need for your specific job function.
- Have the knowledge you need to manage all your organization’s project types.
- Know where to find your work so that you never miss a deadline and can share your progress.
- Manage and maintain your resources so that they’re never over-allocated and can set workloads properly.
Your Customer Success Partner (CSP) will customize your training so that it is specific to your environment and enables your team to adopt the tool quickly.
The course covers the following areas:
- End-User Training: User training will cover several roles including stakeholders, senior management, team member, and project manager. Learn how to support the daily tasks of each role, including how to update project reports, how to create specific reports, and how to find key information.
- Configuration Training: Customization, configuration, and managing are critical for any online tool. This section covers basic to advanced configurations to keep your environment optimal.
- Training also includes setting up the ‘Training Project Office’ for ongoing training needs.
Once the training is complete, you will complete a one-hour assessment and certification interview.
Explore more of BrightWork Project Management Services
BrightWork Deployment JumpStart
Deploy BrightWork quickly and accurately following our proven 3D Deployment Approach.
Connect with the BrightWork Support team for quick resolutions to project management issues.
For Existing Customers
Contact our Customer Success Team to find out how you can benefit from BrightWork Professional Services
New to BrightWork?
Contact our Sales Team to learn how BrightWork can help you reach Project Management Success