+ PROJECT MANAGEMENT ADVISORY SERVICES
Collaborative Project Management Training Course
Learn how to reach your personal and professional goals and lead your project team successfully with the right skills and tools.
What is Collaborative Project Management?
Collaborative Project Management brings people from different departments, offices, companies, and countries together to complete a project.
Changes in how and where project teams work together mean successful collaboration is more important than ever.
Responding to customer feedback, BrightWork CEO, Éamonn McGuinness, published ‘Personal and Collaborative Leadership: A Handbook’ to help project teams collaborate with practical tips and tools.
The book covers:
- The personal and situational skills needed to successfully collaborate with your team and stakeholders.
- The five stages of Collaborative Project Management.
- How to develop a flexible approach to project management to suit your current needs.
The Collaborative Project Management Training Course is a series of eight 2-hour facilitated workshops using a flipped-class model, based on Personal and Collaborative Leadership – A Handbook.
The course will cover how to:
- Successfully implement personal and professional changes with the REP (Research, Execute, Post-Mortem) practice.
- Nurture personal leadership skills such as energy, attitude, personality, and time.
- Develop situational leadership skills to lead teams, including presentations, decision-making, and managing meetings.
- Guide successful projects using a collaborative framework.
Effort and Duration
Eight 2-hour workshops delivered over multiple days based on your team’s availability.
For Existing Customers
Contact our Customer Success Team to find out how you can benefit from BrightWork Professional Services
New to BrightWork?
Contact our Sales Team to learn how BrightWork can help you reach Project Management Success