BrightWork 365 Evolve Service
Mature your project management processes to deliver more timely and predictable project outcomes.
What is the BrightWork 365 Evolve Service?
BrightWork 365 Evolve Service leverages the Microsoft 365 platform to help your Project Portfolio Management evolve by gradually adding and maturing your project management workflows, processes, and practices, leading to more timely, predictable, and successful project outcomes.
As you opt for the EVOLVE service, your BrightWork Customer Success Partner will continue to work with your group from where the BrightWork 365 START Service concluded. Your Customer Success Partner will help you implement the ‘Evolve Plan’ developed during your initial deployment (START Service) and integrate new additions and changes in it.
In summary, they will collaborate with you to improve and mature the Project Portfolio Management Processes in your organization.
Your Customer Success Partner will bring their extensive experience in Project Management and business process modification to review and implement your Project Management Success Strategy. Here are the optional EVOLVE Services you can choose from:
- Bi-weekly check-ins – you meet with your Customer Success Partner on a schedule to get your questions answered.
- Product Training – we will help onboard new team members and provide advanced training of the BrightWork 365 software.
- BrightWork 365 Solution Upgrade – we ensure your team continues to leverage new features in every new release of BrightWork 365.
- More reporting enhancements with Power BI - we will customize and develop Power BI solutions to integrate with your enterprise data and reporting needs.
- Extra Process Automation with Power Apps and Power Automate - we will help you automate your business processes in Microsoft 365 and the Power Platform.
- Project Management Process Coaching and Mentoring – we ensure your team continues to leverage new features in every new release of BrightWork 365.
- Personal and Collaborative Leadership Training – Develop the leadership skills and insights needed for project and team management. This course is based on the Collaborative Project Management Handbook written by BrightWork CEO Éamonn McGuinness.
Future requirement backlog ideas will be added to your custom Evolve plan and Project Management Success Strategy document for use in subsequent iterations.
Effort and Duration
Your BrightWork Customer Success Partner(s) will work with you to deliver the EVOLVE service, with an agreed schedule depending on the availability of your team, and typically will commit between 8 to 24 hours per month.
For Existing Customers
Contact our Customer Success Team to find out more about BrightWork 365
New to BrightWork?
Contact our Sales Team to learn how BrightWork 365 can help you reach Project Management Success