Front End Developer
- Are you an experienced front end developer seeking a work life balance in Galway, or would you like to work remotely some or part of the time?
- Are you interested in a generous benefits package?
- Are you excited by a chance to work on multiple software products and technologies?
- Do you want to work within a committed and experienced agile team?
BrightWork, established in 1995, is the market leading SharePoint Project Management solution, with successful customers worldwide, including Amazon, United States Postal Service and many more.
- BrightWork 365, launched December 2021, is a project management tool, experiencing rapid growth in the emerging Microsoft 365 space.
- Project Central is a SaaS product offering a unique cloud solution that simplifies Project Management for teams.
- Input to the front end architecture and feature approaches
- Technical design and implementation of front end solutions in the Microsoft 365 environment
- Single page application development using modern frameworks and libraries
- Working in an agile team building software with a team of committed professionals
- Absolute focus on build quality and engineering best practices
- Participating in product design, front end architecture, development, test automation, unit testing, and other engineering processes
- Act as a developer coaching new front end developers
- 4+ years using single page application frameworks, preferably React or Angular
- Proven track record building high fidelity robust user interfaces
- Experience working within a front end architecture
- Can demonstrate a high standard for code design and implementation
- Interest and knowledge of modern trends in front end development technologies
- Experience with unit tests technologies like Jest or Karma/Jasmine
- Experience with technologies like Webpack and NPM
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experienced agile team member
This is a full-time position which can be remote only, hybrid, or be based in the IDA Business Park, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland. Candidates must be located in Ireland to apply.
To apply, please forward your CV (résumé) to email@example.com quoting reference REF: GW-FED-22
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Front-end development: 3 years (preferred)
- TypeScript: 3 years (preferred)