Power Platform Developer
A Unique Opportunity
BrightWork is currently seeking to hire a Power Platform Developer who will join the BrightWork 365 team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate will have expertise in the Microsoft 365 Power Platform and can provide end-to-end solutions using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and other required automated applications within Microsoft 365.
BrightWork (https://www.brightwork.com/), whose clients include global companies like Amazon and United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 26 years. BrightWork is an award winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
BrightWork creates software products to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management using a combination of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
An Expanding Product Set
BrightWork: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios with SharePoint On-Premises.
BrightWork 365: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
Project Central: A SaaS product on Microsoft Azure making it very simple to manage projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with the BrightWork 365 product development team to build requirements into product features.
- Work with BrightWork 365 Customer Success team to build custom solutions on top of the BrightWork 365 solution.
- Work alongside Business and IT stakeholders, supporting the planning, design, and implementation of innovate solutions to provide new business capability or process improvements.
Some of all of the following:
- 3 – 5+ years’ experience delivering solutions in Microsoft Dynamics and / or Power Platform
- Power Automate experience essential
- Power BI and SharePoint experience desirable
- Ideally skilled at building both Model Driven and Canvas Apps
- Proven experience in interpreting, capturing, and translating business requirements into deliverable solutions, starting with careful and well considered designs
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Knowledge of software delivery lifecycle stages and methodologies (traditional and modern)
- Understanding of primary and emerging low/no code platforms and ability to deliver fit-gap analysis
- Direct experience of rapid prototyping, Innovation, Scrum and Agile delivery
- Knowledge of process design, systems thinking, customer and user journeys, user interface and user experience design (UI/UX)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
The location is flexible. You will be very welcome to work with the team out of our fabulous office in Galway, Ireland. You will also be welcome to work remotely from anywhere in Ireland. We want you to live and work where you can live your best life and do your best work.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- Comprehensive training plan
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus plan
- Generous Holidays
- Health benefits
- Pension Plan
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally
Please apply via Indeed with your curriculum vitae (resume) and be sure to make clear your compensation requirements. BrightWork is an equal opportunities employer.