BrightWork is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. Aimware Ltd. doing business as BrightWork (“BrightWork”) has its registered office at Galway Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland H91 P2DK, Company No. 241910.
This Privacy Statement describes how BrightWork:
- collects, uses and discloses personal data;
- the types of personal data we collect;
- how you can access or correct it;
- how we secure your data; and
- how you may contact us with any queries you may have.
You can view the majority of the BrightWork website without giving us any personal data. However, at times when you wish to access certain materials or software, or request online information, we will ask you to provide some personal details in a short online form or monitor your use of the website.
BrightWork collects two types of personal data which helps us better understand, and to enhance the experience of our website users.
- data that users provide directly when they complete a form; and
- data collected indirectly by analyzing webpage views and user navigation patterns through cookies and other analytics.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal data we collect about you when you:
- visit and/or use our website;
- contact us via email;
- attend web events hosted by BrightWork;
- contact us for customer or commercial support;
- interact with us in any other way.
Galway Business Park
One International Place
Boston, MA 02121
Personal Data We Collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. An identifiable person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number or other such factors specific to the person.
On some webpages, BrightWork collects and processes various combinations of the following personal data:
- Job Title
- Postal address
- Company Name
- Contact Details i.e. phone number and email address
- Login and password
- Any correspondence we receive from you ,such as, any comments or questions you may have Products or services that you are interested in
- Specific webpages that you visit.
- Any other information necessary for the below purposes
Use of Personal Data
BrightWork collects and uses personal data to:
- better understand the customers we are striving to serve;
- create project management content, materials, products and/or services;
- provide BrightWork materials, products and/or services that you have requested from us;
- process transactions and send you related information, such as, order confirmations and invoices;
- communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, webinars and hosted events offered by BrightWork and others, and to provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- respond to specific enquiries, requests and comments from users;
- allow you to register for, and attend a webinar, or other hosted event;
- allow BrightWork and its partners to manage its online webinars and surveys;
- provide Commercial or Technical Support Services;
- create, enable and maintain your access to a BrightWork Community account;
- enable your interaction with other BrightWork Customer Success Community members;
- monitor website usage/traffic trends, data, location data and communication data in order to help us understand how you use the website so that we can to develop and improve our website content, materials, products and/or services;
Any personal data that BrightWork collects about you is maintained with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
BrightWork will only use your personal data for:
- the purposes for which it was provided by you and any necessary correlated purposes;
- verification purposes, statistical and behavioral analysis; and marketing and administration purposes.
Many of our servers and computer systems are currently based in the United States, so your personal data will be used, processed and stored by us in Ireland and the United States for the sole purpose of providing you with the requested products and/or services. If you are a website visitor/user from outside the United States, by using the website, you consent to the transfer, storage and processing of your personal data (as described above) to the United States. BrightWork will ensure as far as is possible that these service providers provide the same level of protections as required by European legislation.
BrightWork will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is only used for the purposes stated in this Privacy Statement, and that such Personal Data is accurate and up to date. We will retain personal data for a limited period that is appropriate for the purpose associated with its collection, and only for as long as required by applicable law, or until you instruct us to erase your data under a Data Rectification Request.
You have a right to access the personal data we hold on file for you. If you:
- would like to obtain the personal data we hold about you;
- would like to have your personal data updated, corrected, or erased;
- have any concerns about how we use your personal data;
- do not want your personal data used for marketing purposes.
Please contact us at email@example.com or in writing to the Data Protection Officer, BrightWork at Galway Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland H91 P2DK. We reserve the right to request additional information from you so we can confirm your identity and to facilitate your access request.
BrightWork takes the security and protection of your personal data seriously. We take reasonable security measures to protect your Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or .
We acknowledge there is no method of transmitting, or storing Personal Data that is completely safe. BrightWork encourages you to use appropriate safeguards to secure your computers and the information contained on them in order to prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data. You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and information appearing on your BrightWork Community account profile. Therefore, you must ensure that you log out of your account in the event of shared use of that computer. If you suspect that your password has been stolen then please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, comments or complaints relating to this Privacy Statement, please contact BrightWork at +353-91-514-492, email us at email@example.com or write to us at:
Data Protection Officer
Galway Business Park
Privacy Statement Updates
This website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. BrightWork may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services, support and channel areas described in this website at any time without notice.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on September 11, 2017.