New Release 15.15
• Enhanced Gantt scheduling
• New Internal SharePoint App Store
Wednesday August 12th – 4pm GMT | 11am EDT | 8am PDT
Introducing the New BrightWork Gantt Chart Web Part! A configurable, visual way to manage your project.
Project scheduling is crucial to project management success and the best way to visualise and work your project schedule is through Gantt Charts.
BrightWork has also introduced an exciting, unique feature that allows you to copy sites between SharePoint site collections.
This is just one way the latest release of BrightWork has improved its Project and Portfolio Management Solution on SharePoint.
In this webinar, BrightWork CEO Éamonn McGuinness shows how BrightWork is:
- Internal App Store: Re-use templates and project sites from any SharePoint site collection.
- Ease of Scheduling: Configure modern, visual Gantt Charts with a new web part.
- Improved Security: BrightWork continues its ongoing compliance with U.S. Federal and State security requirements.
- BrightWork Services: for Project Management Success
The BrightWork solution must be installed on either SharePoint On-Premises (SharePoint 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010) or on SharePoint hosted in a separate cloud. BrightWork does not run on SharePoint Online. Please see our pricing page for deployment options.