FedRAMP SaaS Compliant Project Office JumpStart
BrightWork project and portfolio management software for SharePoint can be deployed securely on SharePoint On-Premise, or in dedicated FedRAMP SaaS compliant cloud.
Together with our hosting partner, Project Hosts, we are offering our Federal Civilian, Department of Defense, and National Security customers a Project Office JumpStart that combines SharePoint templates, dashboards, and a proven deployment approach to get you started fast with a fully working project office on SharePoint.
Talk to the BrightWork Federal Government Team about your specific project and portfolio management needs.
Why you should use SharePoint for project management in Federal Government
By deploying BrightWork, you will get complete complete control of your projects and portfolios – in a highly secure and compliant SharePoint environment.
- Get visibility with real-time portfolio dashboards: Senior staff can view real-time program / portfolio level dashboards to get the status of all projects and drill into the details – ensuring program delivery excellence.
- Keep project plans on track with best-practice templates: Improve organizational project management and accelerate process efficiency with project management templates that consolidates all project status and reporting dashboards in one location.
- Collaborate in a secure SharePoint environment: Personal work reports and alerts help personnel handle their day-to-day duties, manage operational projects and complete work orders on time.
What is the BrightWork Project Office JumpStart for Federal Government?
The BrightWork Project Office JumpStart for Federal Government is the ideal solution for U.S. Federal Civilian, DoD, and NatSec customers and will accelerate the successful deployment of project and portfolio management for SharePoint On-Premise or a FedRAMP-compliant SharePoint cloud.
The JumpStart solution from BrightWork will get your project office up and running within weeks and on a path to delivering better projects and includes all of the following:
- BrightWork project and portfolio management software for SharePoint – available to be deployed on-premise or hosted in a FedRAMP SaaS.
- Assistance with the configuration and design of two project templates.
- Assistance with configuration and design of a rollup dashboard site.
- Deployment services following our 3D deployment approach.
- Support and access to all new product releases.
The BrightWork Project Office JumpStart is FedRAMP compliant at the SaaS level, supporting 100% of the security controls required to meet this standard.
FedRAMP is a U.S. government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. The program was developed to significantly reduce the effort and expense that would be incurred by government agencies to achieve high-level standards for securing government data. The FedRAMP program supports the U.S. government’s “Cloud-First” initiative to enable U.S. federal agencies to use managed service providers that enable cloud computing capabilities. The FedRAMP program is designed to comply with the Federal Information Security Management Act of 2002 (FISMA). All government agencies are required to use FedRAMP.
Editor’s Note: This blog was originally published in April 2015 and has been updated for accuracy, comprehensiveness, and freshness.
Billy is a graduate of the Villanova School of Business and holds a Master’s degree from National University of Ireland, Galway. Outside of BrightWork, he enjoys reading, trying to golf, and walking his pug named Nova.