VP Customer Success
You will be the Vice President of all Customer Success endeavors looking after our customers as they deploy one of our three products: BrightWork, BrightWork 365, or Project Central. As VP Customer Success, you will report to the CEO and be on the management team of the company. We are looking for a growth-focused, experienced, talented, creative, driven, and focused individual who is up for an exciting challenge. Is this you?
BrightWork, whose clients include global companies like United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 25 years. BrightWork is an award-winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
An Expanding Product Set
- BrightWork: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios with SharePoint On-Premises.
- BrightWork 365: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Project Central: A SaaS product on Microsoft Azure making it very simple to manage projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead and Manage Strategy and Process (e.g., our Customer Success Way of Working) to Successful Customer Outcomes
- Provide leadership, mentoring, and management to our Consulting and Support Teams
- Manage our Service Product Lines and Evolution
- Enterprise Customer Care / Account Management (e.g., Amazon)
- Customer Advocacy – Bring the voice of our customers to the rest of our company
- 5 to 10+ years in a Customer Success role in a Business-to-Business software environment
- Deep knowledge and experience with Project and Portfolio Management
- Proven Leadership and Management experience
- Prior service product line responsibility
- Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft ecosystem
- Superb communications skills
Our teams work remotely and are located across Boston, Washington DC, Dallas, Seattle, LA, and Galway, Ireland. You will be located in the US, close to our customers and people.
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- What interests you about this role – and why do you believe you might be a good fit?
Please apply on Indeed with your curriculum vitae (resume) and be sure to make clear your compensation requirements. BrightWork is an equal opportunities employer.