- Are you interested in being a project management consultant and an integral part of a growing software solutions business? Are you ready to collaborate with an experienced and talented team of Customer Success professionals at BrightWork? And, at the same time enjoy your work? Then this is the role for you!
- The new SharePoint Project Management Consultant will join our team to facilitate the successful deployment of BrightWork Project Management Solutions to one of the largest companies in the world.
- BrightWork has been a software product development company for 24 years. BrightWork is a long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with offices in Galway, Ireland, and Boston, USA.
- At BrightWork, we know our customers rely on project and portfolio management to operate, innovate and grow. We also know many projects fail as teams lack the tools and guidelines to collaborate successfully.
- BrightWork created our software to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management on Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and successful design, configuration, and implementation of BrightWork project management solutions according to customer value needs and objectives.
- Operate as a project management consultant for all customer-related matters, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Work in partnership with our customers to ensure the value anticipated by our customers is realized.
- Contribute to our company’s strategic deliverables by identifying opportunities for people, product, and process improvement.
- Consulting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- SharePoint Configuration: 5 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred).
Some or all of the following prior experiences:
- SharePoint On-Premises (2016 and 2019) configuration experience.
- BrightWork configuration experience.
- Nintex workflow and/or Nintex forms development experience.
- Prior experience of managing multiple projects.
- PMP certification or similar would be an advantage.
- Track record of working closely with customers to deploy software solutions.
- Experience with discovering the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and work with other project leaders to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- Project Management training or consulting experience.
Some or all of the following attributes and skills:
- Qualifications in Technology or Business or related disciplines.
- Ability to work under your own initiative and with a team.
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- A driven individual with good energy and an appetite for work and success.
- Able to work independently, appreciate diverse perspectives, enjoys tackling ambiguous yet complex problems, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Working from a home office, based in the US, ideally on West Coast Time.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- Comprehensive training plan
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus plan
- Health benefits
- 401K Plan
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally.
Job Type: Full-time
Please apply on Indeed with your curriculum vitae (resume) and make clear your compensation requirements.
BrightWork is an equal opportunities employer.