Power Platform Consultant (Project Management)
BrightWork is currently seeking to hire a Power Platform Consultant (Project Management) who will join our team to facilitate the successful deployment of BrightWork Project Management Solutions. The successful candidate will play an integral part of a growing software solutions business and collaborate with an experienced and talented team of Customer Success professionals at BrightWork.
BrightWork (https://www.brightwork.com/), whose clients include global companies like Amazon and United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 26 years. BrightWork is an award winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
BrightWork creates software products to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management using a combination of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure the timely and successful design, configuration and implementation of BrightWork project management solutions according to customer value needs and objectives.
- Operate as a project management consultant for all customer-related matters, building and maintaining strong relationships with customers.
- Work in partnership with our customers to ensure the value anticipated by our customers is realized.
- Contribute to our company’s strategic deliverables by identifying opportunities for people, product and process improvement.
Some or all of the following prior experiences:
– SharePoint Platform
- SharePoint (On Premise) configuration experience
- BrightWork configuration experience
- Power Platform and Power Apps configuration experience
– Project Management
- Prior experience of managing multiple projects
- Extensive experience with project management best practices
- PMP certification or similar would be an advantage
- Track record of working closely with customers to deploy software solutions
- Experience with discovering the true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and work with other project leaders to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions
- Project Management training or consulting experience
Some or all of the following attributes and skills:
- Qualifications in Technology or Business or related disciplines
- Ability to work under your own initiative and with a team
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A driven individual with good energy and an appetite for work and success
- Able to work independently, appreciate diverse perspectives, enjoys tackling ambiguous yet complex problems, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The location in the USA is flexible. We want you to live and work where you can live your best life and do your best work.