Stay on-top of your project and portfolio management with a review of your current BrightWork environment.
How it Works…
The BrightWork Review is a critical component of our customer’s support and upgrade plan. Our aim is to support an effective way to manage your projects and portfolios that works for you and your team.
1. Immediate Needs
Addressing your immediate needs allows for us to start off on the right path. This is your time to ask any top-of-mind questions, bring any current issues to the table, or to simply ask for a quick how-to
- I have some initial questions on my mind
- I need to fix some immediate issues
- I would like some ‘How-To’ tips to ensure everything is working smoothly
2. Continuously Improve
A recent activity walk-through allows for us to see how you’re currently managing your projects and activities in order for us to assess if there’s an easier way for you to accomplish the same result. There might be new features or processes that you might want to adopt.
- My needs are specific and require the latest features and templates of BrightWork
- I want to improve my success with my BrightWork deployment
- Are the key factors that ensure success with project and portfolio management decided?
3. Evolve Vision
Planning for the future is never easy but we can help ease some of that pain by helping you get your goals, priorities, and vision for your project management documented and ready for future roll out. We’ll help decide where and how you’d like to evolve your project management and plan next necessary steps to ensure we’ll get you there.
- How can BrightWork help my organization’s plans for the coming year?
- How can I improve user adoption?
- We want to advance my project and portfolio management
The BrightWork Review, not only is beneficial for the customers, but for myself as well. To be able to continuously understand how customers are using BrightWork and how they’d like to evolve their project and portfolio management is how our customers are successful. It’s an opportunity to listen, understand, and act, to make their lives easier.
Customer Success Architect, BrightWork
Schedule your BrightWork Review
Re-evaluate your Project and Portfolio Management processes with a review as part of your Support & Upgrades Plan.