Personal and Collaborative Leadership Training Series – 9 Sessions
Practical tips on:
Leadership. Collaboration. Time Management. Project Management
Who is this training for?
Anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills.
Teams who want to collaborate easily.
Organizations that want to create happy, healthy, and collaborative working environments.
Why attend this training?
We are all Leaders – both in a personal and professional capacity. Whether you have a team or not, there’s at least one person you are always accountable to lead – YOU!
Are you leading the life you want in all spheres of life? Or are you led by your circumstances? If you’re not sure of the answer, then further ask these questions.
- Do you doubt if you are doing well professionally?
- Do you feel your work is not contributing to your/your organization’s growth?
- Do you doubt your capabilities when leading a big project or a team?
- Do you feel you are too slow in ticking off your life’s goals?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this training is the right jump-start for you. Each session in this series aims to train you to become the leader you can look up to.
This “flipped-classroom” style free training course will help you develop your own personal and collaborative leadership skills. You will also be setup to facilitate this training course with your own group – for free.
What will this training do for you?
Develop personal leadership skills by managing your time, energy, personality, and attitude.
Improve situational leadership skills in areas such as decision-making and running better meetings.
Understand and practice the five stages of Collaborative Project Management.
Training Outline and Schedule
The course will run on the fourth Wednesday of every month from March 2022 through November 2022.
- Wednesday, March 23: Course Introduction – and – Personal Change: Manage using Start | Evolve and REP
- Wednesday, April 27: Personal Leadership: Manage Your Energy (Ten Factors)
- Wednesday, May 25: Personal Leadership: Sharpen Your Attitude to Life (Nine Elements)
- Wednesday, June 22: Personal Leadership: Know Your Personality (Two Mirrors)
- Wednesday, July 27: Personal Leadership: Manage Your Time (Five Steps)
- Wednesday, August 24: Situational Leadership: Manage Meetings (Ten Suggestions) – and – Deliver Impactful Presentations (Eight Steps)
- Wednesday, September 28: Situational Leadership: Make Good Decisions (Individual and Team)
- Wednesday, October 26: Situational Leadership: Cultivate Your Leadership Approaches (Models and Practices)
- Wednesday, November 23: Collaborative Project Management: Why, What and a Fast Start – and – Five Stages
5pm GMT / 12 noon ET / 9am PT
Flipped Class: The class will be not a typical lecture. Éamonn will flag pre-reading materials (from the book) in advance – and the class will be Q&A and discussion. You bring your questions, comments and thoughts to the class. We will help each other through the topics.
Confidentiality: Whatever you ask or say in class will stay in class. As such, the sessions will not be recorded.
Meet the Course Leader
Éamonn McGuinness is the CEO and founder of BrightWork. From 1995, Éamonn has been involved in the development of commercial software products on Lotus Notes, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft 365, with the same basic product mission (process-driven and people-inspired collaborative project management).
Éamonn also works with two amazing international not-for-profit organizations; one in an executive capacity, and the other in a governance/advisory role. Éamonn also serves on two education boards (national and international). All these wonderful organizations are places of deep everyday learning for Éamonn.