BrightWork has a long-standing partnership with Microsoft, going back to 1999. BrightWork is one of the very first Microsoft SharePoint Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and the BrightWork product is the only project management solution to be built on every version of SharePoint to date – from 2001 to 2016.
Since 1999, BrightWork has participated in a number of Microsoft partner advisory councils and joint development programs working closely with Microsoft architects in advance of major platform releases.
Today the BrightWork and Microsoft alliance incorporates technology, sales, and marketing to ensure we help customers worldwide to improve their project management success rate using BrightWork and Microsoft technologies.
- BrightWork is a Silver Independent Software Vendor Microsoft Partner and a Project and Portfolio Management Microsoft Partner
- Some divisions at Microsoft use BrightWork
- Participation in:
- Office 14 / SharePoint v4 Developer Advisory Council
- Office 12, SharePoint v3 & Project 12 TAP
- Visual Studio Team System 2005 TAP (Technology Adoption Program)
- 3 Joint Development Programs (JDPs)
- BrightWork is a member of Microsoft SharePoint Developer Advisory Council (DAC)
- Exchange 2000, SharePoint 2001 and SharePoint 2003 JDP
- BrightWork is licensed to use Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF) Intellectual Property
“We at Microsoft are pleased that BrightWork works Project into the BrightWork templates that manage work, project and portfolios. We believe the ability for customers to see a dashboard of reports in SharePoint that reports across many project sites with data synchronized in from Project Professional is appealing. We further believe that this capability will provide customers a stepping stone to the capabilities of Project Server”.
Ludo Hauduc, General Manager, Microsoft Work Management and Applications Group