Project Reporting Explained! [Video]
Reports are arguably the most valuable tool available to project teams. From tracking and visibility to risk management and cost control, reports allow team members and stakeholders to stay on top of projects and avoid failure.
Unfortunately, daily tasks and unexpected issues often push reports to the bottom of the ‘to-do’ list. If you or a team member need a quick reminder as to why reports are so important, check out our introductory video which explains the function and benefits of reports, and potential consequences of neglecting this critical tool.
Watch to learn more about:
- How to gain insight into how your project is performing, regardless of size
- Why reports are for everyone on the team
- Using reports to track tasks and progress
- Making informed, data-driven decisions with reports
- Learning and knowledge sharing.