Friday Funny: Top 10 Project Management Quotes!
Our favorite day of the week can mean only one thing – another Friday Funny for you all to enjoy! This week, I stumbled upon this blog post by management.simplicable.com which provides 101 brilliant quotes that all project managers can relate to! I decided to rifle through the selection and pull some of the more humorous ones. Enjoy 🙂
- Adventure is just bad planning
~ Roald Amundsen.
- Most plans are just inaccurate predictions
~ Ben Bayol.
- Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised
~ Denis Waitley.
- Managing to have a sense of humor makes it a lot easier to manage people
~ Steve Wilson.
- I’ve got an opinion on everything, so I should go into management
~ Richard Gough.
- Mix a little foolishness with your serious plans: it’s lovely to be silly at the right moment
- My personal philosophy is not to undertake a project unless it is manifestly important and nearly impossible
~ Edwin Land.
- Estimating is what you do when you don’t know
~ Sherman Kent.
- In politics, stupidity is not a handicap
~ Napoleon Bonaparte.
- How does a project get to be a year late? One day at a time
~ Frederick Brooks.