Free Project Management Template Now Available for SharePoint 2013
The Free Project Management Template from BrightWork is now available for SharePoint 2013 – and will also work with Office 365!
The template leverages the already robust project management capabilities in SharePoint 2013 to create a collaborative site to manage a project. The SharePoint 2013 template is set up to map to a simple project management methodology.
- Project Home is the dashboard for your site. Here you can easily see a timeline of Tasks, a quick view of Task and Issue health, and an overview of Tasks assigned to you. The tabs at the top of the page let you can see useful features like the Project Schedule, the Project Status, or enable you to configure or get feedback on the project, while links to FAQs, Training Tutorials, and the Support Forum can be found along the bottom of the page.
- Initiate and Plan shows you a full overview of the project schedule. From here the user can quickly add tasks to the list or make changes any of the tasks on the list.
- The Execute and Control section contains information related to Tasks and Issues. Here you can see what Work is assigned to you, what Issues have been raised on your work or generate Status Reports to get detailed information on the project.
An updated version of the free SharePoint Project Management Template from BrightWork was released in April 2018. This template is pre-configured for project management, is designed with visual and intuitive project reports, and brings all your project information together in one central project site.
The new features will help you to:
- Easily plan your project with a pre-configured project management template
- Get instant visibility into the status your project with KPIs and visual reporting dashboards
- Collaborate more effectively with your team in a centralized project site in SharePoint.