Test Automation Engineer – Project Central
- BrightWork has been a software product development company for over 20 years.
- Our flagship BrightWork project management product runs on Microsoft SharePoint.
- Project Central is a SaaS product aimed at Office 365 users, targeting occasional project managers, and offering them an unparalleled user experience with simplicity as its cornerstone.
Project Central is an exciting new cloud solution that simplifies Project Management for teams.
- Are you an experienced test automation seeking a work life balance in Galway, Ireland?
- Does leading edge cloud and SaaS technology excite and motive you?
- Are you interested in a generous benefits package?
- Do you want to work within a committed and experienced agile team?
- You will work in an agile team environment.
- You will decide on the best test approach for individual user stories.
- You will create test plans and test cases and maintain the regression suite of tests.
- You will maintain the end-to-end test automation suite (using Selenium and C#).
- You will write maintainable code to coding standards that will be code reviewed.
- You will manually test as required.
- You will pass stories for acceptance test and releases to staging and production environments.
- You will plan and track work for sprints.
- You will advance the test automation function making recommendation to improve the process and technologies.
Depending on the role, we are open to various levels of experience. Below is the minimum, more is welcome.
- 2+ years’ experience at a minimum with technologies such as Selenium and C#. Exposure to other software test automation tools also.
- Since we expect a dedication to quality and continuous improvement, exposure to quality software techniques and tools will be a major advantage.
- Project Central runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform (PaaS) so experience testing SaaS solutions an advantage.
- Experience testing REST APIs an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Azure DevOps an advantage.
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum team.
- Ideally be ISTQB certified.
This is a full-time position based in the Galway Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Generous holidays
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally
To apply, please forward your CV (résumé) to email@example.com quoting reference REF: GW-SEG-16
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.