- BrightWork has been a software product development company for 24 years. BrightWork is a long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with offices in Galway, Ireland, and Boston, USA.
- At BrightWork, we know our customers rely on project and portfolio management to operate, innovate and grow. We also know many projects fail as teams lack the tools and guidelines to collaborate successfully.
- BrightWork created our software to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management on Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
- The BrightWork Story (thus far!)
- Our Customers: Work with and develop trusting relationships with our loyal and committed customers, e.g. Amazon, US Postal Service, Siemens, California Dept. of Justice, Camden National Bank, North Western Energy, Triumph Group, etc.
- Our People: Collaborate with and lead an experienced and talented team of Customer Success professionals at BrightWork
- Our Products: Leverage our award winning BrightWork Project and Portfolio Management solution on Microsoft SharePoint with customers, and help support our new Project Management solution for Microsoft Office 365
- Our Technology Stack: Go deep with SharePoint (on-premises and cloud hosted) and Microsoft Office 365
- First and second level customer support
- SharePoint and BrightWork Technical issue resolution and troubleshooting
- Some service delivery, e.g. helping customers configure SharePoint and BrightWork
Some or all of the following experiences, attributes and skills:
- SharePoint On Premises (2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019) Administration and Support experience
- Experience in customer support (external and internal customer facing)
- Strong commitment to customers
- Ability to work under your own initiative and with a team
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- A driven individual with good energy and an appetite for work and success
- A fit with the character and culture of our company
- Technical qualification
- Attention to detail
- Experience using ticketing system (we use Microsoft Dynamics 365)
- Experience with Windows Server Admin and Microsoft technologies support a bonus
Working from a home office, based in the US, ideally on Eastern Time.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- Comprehensive training plan
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus plan
- Health Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally
To apply, please forward your CV (résumé) to careers@BrightWork.com quoting REF: GTSE16 and include your compensation requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.