Senior Front End Developer – Project Central
Project Central is an exciting start-up, working within BrightWork, bringing to market a unique cloud solution that simplifies Project Management for teams.
- Are you an experienced front end developer seeking a work life balance in Galway?
- Are you interested in a generous benefits package?
- Are you longing to work on a career enhancing SaaS product?
- Do you want to work within a committed and experienced agile team, with an experienced UX/UI Designer, and have responsibility for the front end architecture and build?
- Responsibility to maintain and recommend changes to the front end architecture
- Single page application development using modern frameworks and libraries
- Working in an agile team building software with a team of committed professionals
- Absolute focus on build quality and engineering best practices
- Participating in product design, front end architecture, development, test automation, unit testing, and other engineering processes
- You will act as a senior developer coaching and mentoring existing front end developers
- 6+ years working with web and front end technologies
- 4+ years using single page application frameworks
- Proven track record building high fidelity robust user interfaces
- Experience designing front end technical architecture, technologies to use and code design
- Genuine interest and knowledge of modern trends in front end development technologies
- Experience with technologies like Webpack, Gulp and Yarn
- Experience integrating with RESTful APIs
- Experienced agile team member
- This is a full-time position based in the IDA Business Park, Newcastle Road, Galway, Ireland.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Generous Holidays
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally
To apply, please forward your CV (résumé) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
BrightWork, established in 1995, is the market leading SharePoint Project Management solution, with successful customers worldwide, including Amazon, United States Postal Service and many more.