Product Manager (Project Management Software)
You will be the Product Manager for our three products: BrightWork, BrightWork 365 or Project Central. We are looking for a growth focused, experienced, talented, creative, driven, and focused individual who is up for an exciting challenge. Is this you?
BrightWork, whose clients include global companies like Amazon and United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 26 years. BrightWork is an award winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
An Expanding Product Set
- BrightWork: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios with SharePoint On-Premises.
- BrightWork 365: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
- Project Central: A SaaS product on Microsoft Azure making it very simple to manage projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Own our Product Management Lifecycle and Process
- Research the Customer Needs and the Competitive Landscape
- Own and Drive the Product Vision and Strategy
- Position our Products, in collaboration with our Marketing team
- Manage the Prioritized Roadmap for our Product Development teams
- Craft the Go-to-Market Strategy in consultation with our Marketing and Sales teams, e.g., Pricing, Channels to Market, etc.
- Own the Business Plan per Product including the Desired Outcomes and the P&L
- Coach the wider teams on Product Management
- 3 to 5+ years proven experience in a Product Management role
- 3+ years in a Product Management role in a Business-to-Business software environment
- 3+ years of experience in cloud technologies and software development
- Experience with Agile product development and SCRUM methodologies
- A real understanding of and experience with Project and Portfolio Management
- Collaborative and business-oriented approach and ability to build strong relationships and influence with customers and internal teams
- Energetic individual, eager to manage multiple activities and priorities. Dedication to quality in all work tasks and deliverables. Passion for customer service.
- Proven Leadership and Management experience
- Knowledge and experience with the Microsoft ecosystem
- Excellent communication skills and ability to articulate a compelling vision
- MBA, or similar advanced business or technical degree.
Our teams work remote and are located across Boston, Washington DC, Dallas, Seattle, LA and Galway, Ireland. You will be located somewhere in Ireland, to be close to our product development and marketing teams. You are welcome to work from our Galway office, but this is not a requirement.
- Yearly bonus
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private dental insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Please let us know what interests you about this role – and why do you believe you might be a good fit? (Include as much detail as you wish.)
- Apply through Indeed