Director of Growth Marketing
A Unique Opportunity
BrightWork is looking for a full-time, permanent Director of Growth Marketing to join our team and play a critical role in scaling our business. You will be responsible for designing a comprehensive demand generation strategy for the BrightWork project management products and services, and leading a team of talented marketers to execute demand generation plans.
This is a highly visible role that is ideal for a very driven marketer who enjoys executing engaging campaigns that generate and accelerate pipeline and revenue growth. Proven expertise in creating, executing, and measuring demand creation programs that leverage both inbound and outbound tactics is essential for this role. You will work closely with sales, customer success, product management and company leadership, to innovate and evolve our demand generation strategy, ultimately delivering the marketing inputs that drive revenue growth.
BrightWork (https://www.brightwork.com/), whose clients include global companies like Amazon and United States Postal Service, has been a software product development company focusing on project and portfolio management solutions for 26+ years. BrightWork is an award winning and long-time Microsoft ISV (Independent Software Vendor) Partner with teams in the United States and Ireland.
BrightWork creates software products to help organizations achieve successful collaborative project and portfolio management using a combination of Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, Microsoft Teams and Microsoft SharePoint. Using the philosophy of ‘Start-Evolve’, we help our customers to gain immediate visibility into the status of projects and gradually evolve project management maturity in their own time.
An Expanding Product Set
BrightWork: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios with SharePoint On-Premises.
BrightWork 365: The easiest way to manage projects and portfolios in your Microsoft 365 tenant.
Project Central: A SaaS product on Microsoft Azure making it very simple to manage projects.
- Design and drive a comprehensive demand generation strategy that delivers highly qualified leads to sales.
- Lead and coach a passionate team of marketers.
- Direct growth planning efforts, including goals, forecasts, budgets and performance measurement.
- Drive deliverables of your marketing team, ensuring on-time execution of marketing activities and performance against lead forecasts.
- Track and analyze key marketing metrics and implement optimizations for increased growth.
- Deploy a simple, integrated martech strategy to increase efficiency and accelerate the marketing engine.
- Find new channels for promoting our products and services through organic and paid marketing tactics globally.
- Identify new collaboration and co-marketing opportunities that align with our business priorities.
- Research trends and make recommendations to adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- 8+ years of B2B marketing experience, with a heavy focus in demand generation and digital marketing, ideally where online marketing played a key role in new customer acquisition.
- Management experience, including strong interpersonal and team-building capabilities.
- Experience in multi-channel demand strategies, including content, campaigns, search, social, and paid marketing.
- Hands-on experience using marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and execute both strategically and creatively.
- Experience using data to inform growth strategies.
- Experience working with sales, customer success and product leaders to support specific cross-functional business objectives.
- A self-starter with a passion to get the job done.
You will be based in Ireland but your location is flexible. You will be very welcome to work with the team out of our fabulous office in Galway, Ireland. You will also be welcome to work remote in Ireland. We want you to live and work where you can live your best life and do your best work.
Please apply on Indeed with your curriculum vitae (resume) and be sure to make clear your compensation requirements. BrightWork is an equal opportunities employer.