Back End Developer – Project Central
- BrightWork has been a software product development company for over 20 years
- Our flag ship BrightWork project management product runs on Microsoft SharePoint
- Project Central is a SaaS product aimed at Office 365 users, targeting occasional project managers, and offering them an unparalleled user experience with simplicity as its corner stone
Project Central is an exciting new cloud solution that simplifies Project Management for teams.
- Are you an experienced back end developer seeking a work life balance in Galway, Ireland?
- Does leading edge cloud and SaaS technology excite and motive you?
- Are you interested in a generous benefits package?
- Do you want to work within a committed and experienced agile team?
- You will work in an agile team environment
- You will need a dedication to writing clean, testable, maintainable code and to be constantly improving your development skills
- You will work closely with our Cloud Architect and the team on:
- Back End APIs
- Back End Test Automation Suite
- Back End DevOps services and help identify and automate frequent activities
- Inputting and providing ideas on product improvements
- Tracking work, performing code reviews, and other activities to support the agile development process
- 5+ years’ experience at a minimum in Microsoft technologies such as C#, SQL Server, ASP.NET
- We use .NET Core, Azure services, Cosmos DB, and the Graph API, so experience in these technologies would be an advantage also
- 2 years’ experience writing RESTful services would be important
- Since we expect a dedication to quality code and continuous improvement, exposure to quality software techniques and tools will be a major advantage!
- Project Central runs on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform (PaaS) so knowledge of the Azure environment would of course be beneficial
- Experience working with and accessing third party web services
- Experience working within an Agile Scrum team
This is a full-time position based in the Galway Business Park, Dangan, Galway, Ireland.
If you are seeking a fresh new challenge, and feel you match the criteria above, then you may be the person we are looking for and in turn, we can offer you:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme
- Generous holidays
- Opportunities to grow and develop professionally
To apply, please forward your CV (résumé) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference REF: GW-SEG-15
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.