Collaborative Project Management Guide
How to Initiate, Plan, Track and Close a Project to Success
Many project managers are thrown into the deep end with little or no training. They are project managers by accident!
At BrightWork we believe we can assist such project managers with a step-by-step, how-to guide. The Collaborative Project Management eBook will walk you through a simple approach to initiate, plan, track, manage and close a project.
Download this guide and you will get:
- A simple and easy to follow guide for collaborative project management
- A summary of the typical stages, steps and sub-steps involved in managing a project (including steps for Team Members)
- An overview of a positive project management leadership style
- A guide that your organization can adapt to train new project managers
- Access to a complementary training video
Download the Guide PDF
BrightWork is a SharePoint project management application, that includes a range of best-practice templates and advanced cross-project reporting, built for collaborative project management.
Why not practice what you've learnt about collaborative project management?Practice with BrightWork