“We at Gig Werks are extremely excited to be partnering with BrightWork. Their solution, along with our expertise, allows us to provide a turnkey solution to all of our clients around Project Management and SharePoint.”
Richard Matzelle, Director of Marketing at Gig Werks
BrightWork is an ISV and operates the traditional mix of direct and indirect business channels with a heavy emphasis on the indirect channel. BrightWork needs more partners to satisfy the demands of an ever increasing base of customers.
BrightWork would like to recruit, train and enable more partners - especially at the Gold or Silver level.
BrightWork employs a pragmatic and structured 3 stage approach to successfully bringing partners on board:
- Partner and BrightWork explore the potential in a partnering relationship
- Partner seeks a first customer to deploy BrightWork
- Partner trains two consultants with assistance from BrightWork
Key skills needed are SharePoint and Project Management
- Partner and BrightWork jointly deploy a first customer successfully
- Joint Business Growth
- Partner and BrightWork go through the formal agreements process and Partner becomes an official certified partner
- Partner and BrightWork sit down and do joint business planning for the relevant region
- BrightWork continues to provide technical and marketing support in the relevant region to the partner
BrightWork will be happy to discuss potential partnering and will be happy to share ROI (return on investment) details. To get more information on partnering with BrightWork please email partnerinfo@BrightWork.com for more information.