Deployment & Training
At BrightWork, customer success is our main priority and we realize that one deployment approach will not fit all customers. BrightWork and its partners are happy to provide just-enough consulting and deployment services targeted at successful design, implementation and usage of the BrightWork collaboration project management solution as needed. In most cases, BrightWork can be deployed in a matter of days or weeks as opposed to weeks or months. In this way, BrightWork and our partners strive to ensure that customers gain a solid return on their investment on an accelerated timetable.
BrightWork comes supplied with role based training for Team Members, Project Managers, Program/Senior Managers and Project Office Teams / BrightWork administrators. All training is available in a training guide class room exercise format and also in a training webcast format. All the training materials are free to all current customers. Training can be provided remotely (via web meeting) or on site as needed.
Deployment Consulting Support
The BrightWork Customer Success team and our regional partners have defined several services packages that will accelerate your deployment and adoption and ultimately increase your return on investment from a BrightWork-based solution.
Self Help JumpStart
If you are already familiar with SharePoint and you understand the basic principles of work and project management then you will be able to deploy BrightWork with as little as 1 day of external assistance in 3 simple steps as follows:
- Create a Project Office site (to manage multiple projects) using one of the BrightWork Program Management templates.
- Create and populate individual projects underneath the Project Office site using one or more of the BrightWork Project Management templates.
- Show team members where to find and manage their work.
Agile and Assisted Deployment
The agile deployment approach focuses on first getting a Project Office deployed to manage a number of projects for a particular area. Then it moves to implementing the next iteration of project management needed (e.g. Work Management or New Project Request management). The agile deployment approach follows the following simple steps.
- Plan this iteration of the deployment (Estimated effort … a few hours)
- Technical Setup (Estimated effort … a few hours)
- Install BrightWork (on SharePoint)
- Training (Estimated effort … a few hours)
- Train the Local Design Team
- Build Project Office (Estimated effort … a few hours to a day or so)
- Select and Create Templates
- Customize Templates
- Create Project Office Site Hierarchy
- Rollout (Estimated effort … a few hours to a day or so)
- Add Users
- Provide Training to Project Managers and Team Members
- Move to the next iteration of deployment when ready